Tuesday, August 14, 2007




I finished crocheting a table runner for next years fair. It is the Lacy Table Runer. I have been looking at this pattern for some time. I really like how it turned out. It needs to be blocked but I'll wait to do that.


I wanted to make it 4 squares by 6 squares but I ran low on the Mint Green. I didn't want to go out and buy more thread so I made do with what I had. If I make it again I think tht I would use a thicker thread.


Right now I am not for sure what I want to start on next. It is too hot to be working with yarn.



We had Kool-Aid Days here this last weekend. It was so hot outside that the kids were getting sick. In the evening there was a concert with Judy Collins and then they had fireworks.


This is 5 of my grandchildren. We take pictures with the Kool-Aid Man every year. I just wonder how many times he had his picture snapped over the 4 days?

No comments: