Friday, August 31, 2007

Well..... the needle work hasn't been going the best.

I frogged the baby blanket and tried it again. I didn't like the way it was laying so I bagged it. I'll find something else to do with the 64 squares that I had done.

Next, I decided that I would crochet some pot holders out of thread. I soon discovered that there was a problem with the pattern. I bagged it until a later date. Some time when I have the time to set and figure it all out.

Then I started knitting a purse. I got 13 rows finished and it was only 3 inches long. (I guess I knit tight.) Anyway.... I frogged it and did it over again with a looser stitch. When I got one side done I realized that it was way to small for my liking. Needless to say the purse got put in a sack to go down to the basement. I know that someday I'll pick it up again. The pattern is just too cute to let go.

Some days it just doesn't pay to pick up a hook or needles.

1 comment:

QuiltyBird said...

Pick something easy off your WIM list - like the bunny washcloth. Even if it doesn't come out great, you can still use it.