Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I have been knitting some dishcloths from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. It has been fun.


This is the Mid-Feb. cloth. I tried three different color combinations and two different needle sizes before I happy with it. The pattern is called Finders Keepers. I made it in Hot Pink and Yellow.







This is the Feb. Dishcloth KAL. It's a Valentine Candy Box.
I'm happy with it!







This is the Mid-Jan. cloth. The holes didn't come out right but that's O.K. It is made out of Sugar N' Cream Lavender.
















This is the first KAL for the new year. I'm not much into football but I'm sure it will do just fine on the dishes ... lol
















This one is called 'Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth".


It is a fun pattern and easy to do. I do see more of these in my future.

3 comments:

DawnK said...

They're all pretty! I love the last dishcloth in hot pink and yellow!

Tabitha said...

The Finders Keepers looks really nice in Hot Pink and Yellow. Don't know that I would have thought of that combination. Good choice.

Lindy said...

They all look great! The colors you used for the Mid-month KAL are so pretty together.