Friday, April 11, 2008


This is a cell phone case I made for my daughter.

I would watch her go through this routine every time it rang.
She would search through her hoodie pockets and the pockets on her jeans saying "What did I do with my cell phone?"

It was time that Mom stepped in and did something. I put a hook on it so it hangs on her belt loop. No more searching through her pockets.

(I'm proud of myself !)




I knitted this dishcloth just because I liked it.


Don't think that I could ever use it.
More than likely it will become a Christmas gift.

I found the pattern on Ravelry.
(I love that place:)







This is another Ravelry pattern ..... and another one that I made just because I liked it ...... and another one that will be gifted out :)











This is another Ravelry pattern but this one is crocheted.
Yep ...... it's going to be gifted.











This dishcloth was the March Monthly Dishcloth Knit-Along.

I love it. It's called 'The Empty Tomb'.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it.





This was the mid-March Monthly Dishcloth Knit-Along.

It's cute!

This is another one that will be gifted out too.

2 comments:

DawnK said...

The cellphone case is cute, and a good idea!

Janey said...

It's amazing how different our cloths look - when knitted out of different colours. Your colour combinations look great!
I'm a member of Monthly Dishcloth KAL group too. I knit the football cloth and gave it to a friend - she said it might encourage her son to wash dishes - because he likes football!

What I'd like to ask is where on Ravelry you found the pattern for the butterfly cloth? (I haven't learned how to navigate around that site - just need more practice I expect.)

Thanks,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca