Monday, June 16, 2008

Back On Line Again

I finally got my computer fixed. My daughter's boyfriend managed to get me a virus. (not a good subject) It did a lot of damage and I lost a lot. All of my knitting patterns are gone, several crochet patterns, several different folders and my favorites. I would like to cry but it wouldn't do any good. I'm going to see if I can get some help in rebuilding my favorites.

With my computer being down, I have had time to get some crocheting and knitting done. I am working on some stuff for the fair. I have five weeks to see what I can get accomplished.

Let me show you some of the stuff that I did .......




These are the latest dishcloths that I done up. The patterns came from the Monthly Knit Along. I really like the patterns they have and they are fun to do.





This is a pattern I got off of Ravelry. I tried two other colors but didn't like it. I do like how it came out with the orange. This one took a while to knit up. I'm not sure if I would make up another one.







I made this afghan for my youngest son, Nic. He had only one afghan. I know that his two older siblings have more than that but I couldn't get an answer from either one of them as to just how many they have. If there is an afghan involved I know that they would lie ..... lol
I used 15 different 12" squares. I like how it came together.



I made me a few more sleep mask. These things are so nice. I'm glad I found this pattern. Now I have three sets and I can rotate them.



I made these Fingerless Mittens out of Wool-ease for my daughter-in-law. They like to go hunting and I was concerned about her fingers getting cold. After I made them, I found out that she is allergic to wool. So.... I guess that I can keep these!



4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Welcome back Sally. I am so afraid of viruses I am glad you were able to get it fixed. I have had a couple computers crash without a back up and lost many things. As for my patterns though I save everything in my queue on Ravelry now, what a life saver.

You have been busy. I wanted to put some things in our fair this year but I don;t think I'll make it this year.

LDSVenus said...

Good to see you back on line again. NO ONE is allowed to use my computer, and I even have a great virus program protection. My friend's children think I am mean but I can't afford to replace my computer sooooo, what can I say :). My children are long out of the house. The dishcloths look great and I love the fingerless mitts. I made a pair myself not long ago:)

knittinggranny54 said...

i really like your work. i am going to make hubby a pair of fingerlesss gloves for his motorcycle.
grandma steph

SouthernComfortknc said...

You're work is great! I would love to know where you found the pattern for the eye mask.